Our Client Tools allow you to do business more efficiently. Whether you are reviewing a past print project, managing a current project, or planning a future one, we give you direct access.
WPC Direct is our branded Prinergy InSite module. You can upload files for processing, preflighting and reviewing whenever you want and wherever you are.
To log in to WPC Direct, click the appropriate InSite Login button to the right.
You can also download PDF instructions for using WPC Direct, as well as all of Walsworth’s proofing options using the buttons on the right.
Walsworth provides complete customer support for submitting your electronic files. We have years of experience in graphic applications and are eager to help you prepare quality, print-ready files. Learn more about our support in the following areas:
Our application submission guidelines below will assist you in creating a quality submission of your project. Learn more about our support of the following applications:
- Adobe InDesign instructions and settings
- QuarkXpress instructions and settings
- Adobe Photoshop instructions and tools
- Adobe Illustrator instructions and settings
Techlines is a series of technical guides provided to our customers that cover a wide variety of topics.
Inkjet & Mailing
- USPS Endorsements for Standard Mail & Packaging Services
- Considering Every Door Direct Mail
- Move Update Requirements
- adobe.com/designcenter — Adobe product tutorials
- ledet.com/courses — Authorized Adobe, Quark and Google training provider
- planetpdf.com — News, reports and discussion for PDF users
- printplanet.com — Prepress and workflow information and discussion
- printing.org — Graphic arts trade association providing in-depth research and reports